Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Birthday Punch

I've been gone for a couple days but that's only because I was planning and throwing a party. My son finally turned one. Anyway, I had to come up with a drink to match his Sesame Street theme. I had searched and searched the net to no avail.

I did remember that at my wedding *18 at the time and couldn't drink* the lady who was hosting made a punch from hawaiian punch. So I thought to myself...why not mix it up a bit!

So, I made COOKIE MONSTER PUNCH AND OSCAR PUNCH!

1 1/2 cups of pinapple juice *not from concentrate* chilled
8 cups of Berry Blue Typhoon OR GREEN BERRY RUSH Hawaiian Punch
4 cups of Ginger Ale or Sprite

***For any extra spike you can add just a bit of MINUTE MAID TROPICAL PUNCH****

I did let my pineapple juice chill in the fridge overnight. I find that pouring the punch first, then the pineapple juice and then the Ginger Ale is the best way to go.  

**i didn't get any close up pictures but I did have this photo available. **** 

No comments:

Post a Comment