Saturday, January 5, 2013

How do you make your tea? MY SOUTHERN TOUCH

I live in South Carolina and every time a northern comes here and try how our tea is made the first remark is....IT'S TOO SWEET. Well, this is the south and we love our tea sweet and iced. Sweet tea goes great with ribs, hot dogs, hamburgers and fried chicken.

I always have a pitcher of tea in my fridge just in case guests come over. It's my friendly way of saying "i'm glad to have you here...here's my gift to you" lol.

SO HOW DO YOU MAKE YOUR TEA? 

Here's my recipe for those who want just a touch of southern in their homes for just a day.

I use

(1) LIPTON TEA BAG
(2 1/2 CUPS OF SUGAR
(2) TSP OF LEMON JUICE (OPTIONAL)


1. I FILL ONE MEDIUM SAUCEPAN WITH MAYBE TWO CUPS OF WATER. TURN THE STOVE TO HIGH,  PLACE TEA BAG IN WATER AND LET BOIL FOR 1 MINUTE...2 IF YOU LIKE TEA TO BE DARKER.

2. TAKE TEA OFF HEAT AND LET COOL FOR ABOUT 1 MINUTE. POUR TEA INTO PITCHER FOLLOWED BY YOUR CUP OF SUGAR. DROP YOUR TSP OF LEMON JUICE IN AFTER SUGAR

3. RUN COLD WATER AND STIR UNTIL PITCHER IS FILLED,

GRAB YOUR ICE CUBES...POUR YOUR TEA...AND ENJOY!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Ok...

    This might sound a little weird, maybe even kind of "strange"

    WHAT if you could just hit "PLAY" to listen to a short, "musical tone"...

    And suddenly attract MORE MONEY to your LIFE???

    What I'm talking about is thousands... even MILLIONS of DOLLARS!!

    Do you think it's too EASY??? Think this couldn't possibly be for REAL?

    Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news...

    Sometimes the most magical blessings in life are the EASIEST!!

    In fact, I will provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a real-life "magical wealth building tone" I've produced...

    You just hit "PLAY" and you will start having more money come into your life. it starts right away.

    GO here now to play this magical "Miracle Wealth Building Tone" - it's my gift to you!!

    ReplyDelete