Monday, December 24, 2012

Burger King: DUTCH APPLE PIE REVIEW MOLDY PIE

Let me start this post out by saying this was a bad experience for me. I've eaten their dutch apple pie many times before and never encountered a problem so this might/might not happen to you.


MOLDY APPLE PIE!!!!


Because it's christmas eve I decided not to cook this evening just to save me my sanity for later on tonight. I decided to go to my local burger king which was open (thank goodness, if subway hadn't been closed I wouldn't even have to do this review) and partially crowded. I decided to go through the drive thru as always to save time. I ordered 2 double cheeseburgers, a 6 piece chicken nugget and the dutch apple pie.  My husband had one double cheeseburger and we split the nuggets in half. 

I can admit my cheeseburgers were the best as always with them but my nuggets were cold and under cooked  Not the best in my opinion. I was upset with that but  I moved past that and was overjoyed to have a hot apple pie in my bag. It smelled awesome. 


I was happy to dig in. My first bite was great I didn't think to look down but when I did.....this is what I saw.....





The piece from the bottom of the apple pie.

My husband thought I was overreacting when he heard me say I had mold in my pie until I showed it to him. I was beyond upset...I don't know if the whole pie is like that and clearly I don't care to know. It just comes to show you should always look at your food before taking a huge bite out of it. I hope I don't get sick. 

AS I SAID BEFORE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THIS MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN TO YOU.. FROM NOW ON I WILL BE WATCHING WHAT I EAT.




DISCLAIMER: THE REVIEW LISTED HERE IS OF MY EXPERIENCE. THIS REVIEW IS NOT INTENDED TO HURT A COMPANY'S REPUTATION BUT TO GIVE MY HONEST OPINION OF A PRODUCT THAT WAS BROUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY. 

1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our signals today and earn up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete