Wednesday, December 19, 2012

FOOD REVIEW: Pizza hut STUFFED PIZZA ROLLERS

Like any other mom I didn't feel like cooking last night part of it being because I'm coming down with the flu. Mix that up with a busy little boy you get a non cooker. I had the brilliant idea to order pizza last  night from pizza hut which is a treat to me because I haven't eaten there in months. I found an offer *which I'll include a link later on in the post* to get free stuffed pizza rollers with my next ONLINE order. Like any other cheapskate mom I took total advantage of it. My order was a little on the pricey side but hey I got two free things and I'll be heating most of up tonight again 2 DAYS WITHOUT COOKING LOL!!

On to the review.....

As always my local pizza hut always get temperatures right when it comes to their food. I'm never disappointed with that. Some pizza huts tend to serve their food warm or have the tendency to let your food get cold before it comes to you but not this certain pizza hut.

The stuffed pizza rollers are rolled up in what tastes to me like pizza dough. Don't get me wrong that's a good thing for many reasons. One of them being, for four or five dollars you get four hefty rollers and that's your dinner or lunch. You don't even need a pizza.  Seriously, to be honest I don't know why Pizza hut are offering these things free.


Inside of the rollers are the perfect amount of pepperoni and the perfect amount of cheese. When I say these things are perfect take my word for it.  The best thing since sliced bread. If pizza hut keeps coming up with ideas like this I might not ever cook again.

Click here to sign up for Pizza Hut Lovers Free stuffed pizza rollers are probably a limited time offer but hopefully you get it before it's all gone

*STARVING MOM SIGNING OUT*


Disclaimer: The items that were reviewed here were paid for with my own monies unless otherwise stated. These are strictly opinions and not meant to hurt the integrity of any company mentioned here. 

1 comment: