Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday BBQ MEATBALLS

I've looked online to find the original source of this recipe but couldn't. So if you know the original author of this recipe please email me so I can credit them.

This recipe was found after my search for meatballs that my auntie made. You can serve them by themselves or you can serve them with rice or mashed potatoes. Being the country girl that I am I always pair it with yellow rice.

1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup of honey
1 cup of CATTLEMEN'S BBQ SAUCE *YELLOW KIND*
 20 FROZEN MEATBALLS


1) in a medium saucepan *with heat off* place meatballs worcestershire sauce, honey and cattlemen's bbq sauce and stir well

2) turn heat on medium continually stirring, cook for 20-30 minutes

3) let meatballs cool before serving them like any food it can be extremely hot 

If you have any improvements I'm open to discussion please leave in the comment section below!!!

1 comment:

  1. If you're trying to burn fat then you need to jump on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To create this keto diet service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and top chefs united to produce keto meal plans that are effective, suitable, economically-efficient, and fun.

    Since their first launch in January 2019, hundreds of people have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a great keto meal plan diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-certified ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete